- The Sea-Doo Wake is the first and only watercraft designed specifically for watersports
- The V design of the Wake hull ensures a smooth and comfortable ride with greater maneuverability.
- The Sea-Doo Wake has an exclusive new ballast system and electric VTSTM (Variable Trim System), which combines with other exclusive wakeboarding features such as the high-rise ski pylon and board rack, to create the ultimate wake experience.
- An industry first, the quick-connecting system sits securely on the rear platform and uses water pressure from the watercraft’s pump to fill the tanks.
- It’s innovative and a perfect addition to a Wake-specific watercraft. When full, the system adds 200 pounds to the systern, which creates a much firmer wake for launching. The surface of the system is finished in nonskid and there’s even footrest for the rear-facing spotter.
- Another feature well known in the Sea-Doo ski jets is the Sea-Doo Learning key that limits the top speed of the 2008 Wake 155 to 35/45 mph.